Full time Paramedic (see description)
– 12 hour shift rotation
– 36 hours week 1 and 48 hours week 2
– Time and a half paid when over 40 hours worked
– Life insurance provided
– Group rate health insurance offered
– Preference given to applicants with CCP and are willing to relocate to Pella
– Very competitive salary based on experience
– See sample schedule
Volunteer EMT/AEMT (see description)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pella Community Ambulance is a private not-for-profit EMS service comprised of a few full and part-time EMTs/paramedics who supplement a very dedicated volunteer staff. Because of the value we place on excellent patient care and high staff morale, our employees’ satisfaction is extremely high. Join our team today!